First thing to know - yes, I AM addicted to Pinterest. Second thing to know - I pin hundreds of pins that just sit there screaming "make me, visit me, bake me" and they never get the full attention they deserve. BUT that all ends right now!

As of today, well tomorrow, I am committing to make/visit/bake one thing each day for the next 365 days off of Pinterest.

Why do this you ask? I'd like to say it's for personal development, reaching what Oprah calls my "best" life but really, it's probably just to drive my hubby crazy with one more "thing" I am doing. :) The good news is, not to fret, he will be reaping some of the rewards from my experiment. (Mental note, make an out of the world cheesecake each month from Pinterest)

Make sure to also like my Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/indigoroadcreates and my Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/indigoroadcreates.

Happy blog following and I hope that I inspire some of you to stop pinning and start doing!

XOXO
Lacey

Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 11 - Ruffled Apron

First of all - whoever wrote that lame post yesterday should be fired!  :)  Ha ha ha!  Ok, here's my excuse...I was working on TODAY'S post yesterday but didn't get it finished then had Bunco last night and well, Misti served an amazing course of yummy food and a mixed drink with Cake Vodka...needless to say my post last night was a result of much needed rest and a full tummy!

So...to make up for the disappointment yesterday I've got a REALLY fun pin that I finished up for today.  Take a look at this ruffled apron!!!  It was fairly easy to make.  I did make some changes on how I put it together from how the gal who made the pin did it.  My top piece is a little different than hers...easier to put on.  :)  To see the original pin click on the "Follow me on Pinterest" tab over to the right and it's on my "Crafties" board.

I WILL be selling these on my Etsy site.  This particular apron is kid's sized.  The adult apron will have an additional ruffle and will have longer strings.

Have a FANTASTIC Friday everyone!

Lacey







No comments:

Post a Comment