First thing to know - yes, I AM addicted to Pinterest. Second thing to know - I pin hundreds of pins that just sit there screaming "make me, visit me, bake me" and they never get the full attention they deserve. BUT that all ends right now!

As of today, well tomorrow, I am committing to make/visit/bake one thing each day for the next 365 days off of Pinterest.

Why do this you ask? I'd like to say it's for personal development, reaching what Oprah calls my "best" life but really, it's probably just to drive my hubby crazy with one more "thing" I am doing. :) The good news is, not to fret, he will be reaping some of the rewards from my experiment. (Mental note, make an out of the world cheesecake each month from Pinterest)

Make sure to also like my Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/indigoroadcreates and my Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/indigoroadcreates.

Happy blog following and I hope that I inspire some of you to stop pinning and start doing!

XOXO
Lacey

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day16 - Ruffled T-Shirt

So...I'm a terrible person.  Why you ask?  Because I was SO excited about making this shirt that I completely forgot to take pictures along the way.  (Kind of sounds like Easton's life after 1)

Insert confession: I LOVE making girls clothing!  There is just so many cute ideas out there for little girls.  If it was socially acceptable I'd put a ruffle and bow on every piece of clothing Easton owns but I'm quite certain his daddy would have my hide so I defer to making cute ruffled shirts for all of my friend's with little girls.  :)  Lucky you guys.

Here's the link to the original posting.  She goes into much more detail (since I forgot mine):
http://pinterest.com/pin/186617978279002530/

Here's a picture of my finished products:



These are so much fun to make and the shirts are darling!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! they turned out really cute!! I'm so glad you made these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fun to make (after I got into it and got the hang of not getting the shirt caught up in the ruffles. :) )

      Delete