First thing to know - yes, I AM addicted to Pinterest. Second thing to know - I pin hundreds of pins that just sit there screaming "make me, visit me, bake me" and they never get the full attention they deserve. BUT that all ends right now!

As of today, well tomorrow, I am committing to make/visit/bake one thing each day for the next 365 days off of Pinterest.

Why do this you ask? I'd like to say it's for personal development, reaching what Oprah calls my "best" life but really, it's probably just to drive my hubby crazy with one more "thing" I am doing. :) The good news is, not to fret, he will be reaping some of the rewards from my experiment. (Mental note, make an out of the world cheesecake each month from Pinterest)

Make sure to also like my Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/indigoroadcreates and my Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/indigoroadcreates.

Happy blog following and I hope that I inspire some of you to stop pinning and start doing!

XOXO
Lacey

Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 21 - Kicking Butt

First of all, I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year (for multiple reasons).  Like the fact that every time I go to Target they have all of the adorable Easter dresses out on display just mocking me as I wish I could secretly buy one, take it home and put Easton in it.  Once again, would not fly.  Among other things, the MAIN reason I have a love/hate relationship with February is because it's Girl Scout Cookie season.

This "season" is the time of year those sweet, adorable neighbor girls of yours go home into their room, brush their hair nice and straight, put on their brown little sashes and put their game faces on and sell suckers like me WAAYYYYY too many boxes of cookies because their sweet smiles convince me to do so.

Yes, I LOVE the cookies but what I hate is my morning I'm going to have tomorrow with Jillian (yes, we are on a first name basis and I don't always call her Jillian - use your imagination).  So, my post tonight is actually dedicated to this Pin that I found when I was exploring pins.  It's like she was watching me put that damn Girl Scout Cookie in my mouth as I sat in my comfy chair cruising Pinterest.

Here's too all of you who are chowing down on your second box of cookies and dreading the lbs it's going to add to the scale in the morning.  Make a date with Jillian and you're guaranteed to at the very minimum, feel better about stuffing your face with that Thin Mint.

By the way - my Jillian workout for tomorrow is 30 Day Shred - YIKES!

Good luck!

http://pinterest.com/pin/186617978279064429/

4 comments:

  1. You go for it girl. Dang Girls Scouts.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 6 of 30 day shred for me tomorrow. I said listen here bitch, make me skinny again : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought we re doing yoga? Oh well...Bob or Jillian....I hate them both! LOL

    ReplyDelete