First thing to know - yes, I AM addicted to Pinterest. Second thing to know - I pin hundreds of pins that just sit there screaming "make me, visit me, bake me" and they never get the full attention they deserve. BUT that all ends right now!

As of today, well tomorrow, I am committing to make/visit/bake one thing each day for the next 365 days off of Pinterest.

Why do this you ask? I'd like to say it's for personal development, reaching what Oprah calls my "best" life but really, it's probably just to drive my hubby crazy with one more "thing" I am doing. :) The good news is, not to fret, he will be reaping some of the rewards from my experiment. (Mental note, make an out of the world cheesecake each month from Pinterest)

Make sure to also like my Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/indigoroadcreates and my Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/indigoroadcreates.

Happy blog following and I hope that I inspire some of you to stop pinning and start doing!

XOXO
Lacey

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 12 - Rolo Pretzel Bites (with a Valentine's twist)

These little numbers are YUMMY!  I'm pretty sure that they will be gone by the time the sun sets tomorrow and hopefully Justin and Easton will help eat them up (or I'm in trouble)!

I had these at our infamous Bunco night this past Thursday and had them pinned on my Cooking board and just had to make them up!  They were so, so, SO easy and will be perfect treats for Easton's little friends!

Here's the link to my original pin:
http://pinterest.com/pin/186617978279018412/

You need butter snap (square) pretzels, a couple of packages of Rolo's and a bag of M&M's


Heat your oven to 350 degrees.  Lay out your pretzels and place a Rolo on each pretzel.




Place in the oven for 3 minutes or so until the Rolo melts a little.  Take them out of the oven and place a M&M into the center of each Rolo and press down.  Put in the refrigerator to cool.  

That's it!  Just try not to eat them ALL in one setting!  :)


Have a great Saturday night!

XOXO
Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment