First thing to know - yes, I AM addicted to Pinterest. Second thing to know - I pin hundreds of pins that just sit there screaming "make me, visit me, bake me" and they never get the full attention they deserve. BUT that all ends right now!

As of today, well tomorrow, I am committing to make/visit/bake one thing each day for the next 365 days off of Pinterest.

Why do this you ask? I'd like to say it's for personal development, reaching what Oprah calls my "best" life but really, it's probably just to drive my hubby crazy with one more "thing" I am doing. :) The good news is, not to fret, he will be reaping some of the rewards from my experiment. (Mental note, make an out of the world cheesecake each month from Pinterest)

Make sure to also like my Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/indigoroadcreates and my Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/indigoroadcreates.

Happy blog following and I hope that I inspire some of you to stop pinning and start doing!

XOXO
Lacey

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 20 - Marble Painting

If you asked me what the definition of fun was I'd tell you marble painting with a 20 month old!!  Today Easton and I tried out this awesome pin I found which actually links you back to a blog called Play Create Explore.  There are some really great, fun and creative ideas of things to do with your kiddos.  I can't wait until it warms up outside because there are some really good outdoors ones.

This was pretty straight-forward.  You just get a bin and put some paper in it and then drop your marbles in paint before you put them in the bin and start rolling them around by moving your bin.

I let Easton make 4 of them and I plan on framing them and using them as gifts.

Here's the link for the pin:
http://pinterest.com/pin/186617978278716888/

Here's our FUN we had today:
PS - It is MESSY so make sure you plop your kiddo down on a towel or old bed sheet and I took Easton down to his diaper.  Thank goodness (as you'll see)!





3 comments:

  1. Now THAT looks fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol wow, looks like he had LOTS of fun! Thanks for adding my Pinterest link. I didn't know though if you meant to put Play Create Explore or Play at Home Mom though. I like the idea of your blog...i'll follow you along this year of pins! I'm also Pinterest addicted and I'm always super proud when I actually DO something I pinned lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGH! I meant to put Play Create Explore. I was reading another pin from Play At Home Mom and mixed the two up! I'll redo it and put a link there as well! Thanks for following. :)

      Delete