First thing to know - yes, I AM addicted to Pinterest. Second thing to know - I pin hundreds of pins that just sit there screaming "make me, visit me, bake me" and they never get the full attention they deserve. BUT that all ends right now!

As of today, well tomorrow, I am committing to make/visit/bake one thing each day for the next 365 days off of Pinterest.

Why do this you ask? I'd like to say it's for personal development, reaching what Oprah calls my "best" life but really, it's probably just to drive my hubby crazy with one more "thing" I am doing. :) The good news is, not to fret, he will be reaping some of the rewards from my experiment. (Mental note, make an out of the world cheesecake each month from Pinterest)

Make sure to also like my Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/indigoroadcreates and my Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/indigoroadcreates.

Happy blog following and I hope that I inspire some of you to stop pinning and start doing!

XOXO
Lacey

Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 4 - Scrapbook Layout

Day 4 is brought to you courtesy of Crop-A-Ganza!  If you are a scrapbooker and haven't heard of, been to or fought for a seat to go - you need to attend just once.  It is a mecca for scrapbookers.  2 1/2 days of non-stop cropping (scrapbooking ), eating, drinking aka sneaking in the wine and girl gossip.  It's AWESOME!!!  And let me tell you - I've only been here for 4 hours and we've talked about 1) how older men have a more attentive eye for doing sentimental things 2) how yoga is THE workout to feel the best about yourself and loose the baby belly (ahem Elyse...whatever!) and 3) about how to get regular.  BAHAHAHA!!!  If you only knew the OTHER conversations!!!

Here is the layout I found on Pinterest and loved!  It turned out pretty darn cute.  Good thing I've got a couple of good looking boys in the family to make it look so fantastic!

The link to the original post is www.scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com.  Be sure to check her site out.  There are some amazing layouts!

And...if you are in the Wichita area - look up Scrapfunattic and sign up to come talk about girl stuff in September (the next Crop-A-Ganza)!  www.scrapfunattic.com






3 comments: