First thing to know - yes, I AM addicted to Pinterest. Second thing to know - I pin hundreds of pins that just sit there screaming "make me, visit me, bake me" and they never get the full attention they deserve. BUT that all ends right now!

As of today, well tomorrow, I am committing to make/visit/bake one thing each day for the next 365 days off of Pinterest.

Why do this you ask? I'd like to say it's for personal development, reaching what Oprah calls my "best" life but really, it's probably just to drive my hubby crazy with one more "thing" I am doing. :) The good news is, not to fret, he will be reaping some of the rewards from my experiment. (Mental note, make an out of the world cheesecake each month from Pinterest)

Make sure to also like my Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/indigoroadcreates and my Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/indigoroadcreates.

Happy blog following and I hope that I inspire some of you to stop pinning and start doing!

XOXO
Lacey

Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 18 - Let's Keep It Clean

The dishwasher that is...

Today I was doing some house work and I've silently been upset with my dishwasher because no matter how many times I run my glasses through the dishwasher they never get clean (I've tried it many, many, MANY times).  Regarding my silent bickering about my dishwasher - I SILENTLY complain because the alternative that I know will be suggested to me by my lovely husband is hand washing.  That is complete and udder ridiculous!  I'll wash the craziest things in the dishwasher just to avoid hand washing.  Who would do that!?!?  That's WHY they made dishwashers.

Anyways, here's the pin to the original post on cleaning out your dishwasher.  I think it worked because my glasses are finally clean!

http://pinterest.com/pin/186617978279048315/

Here's some pics from my cleaning process.  Pretty simple to do, just takes some time.



1 comment: