First thing to know - yes, I AM addicted to Pinterest. Second thing to know - I pin hundreds of pins that just sit there screaming "make me, visit me, bake me" and they never get the full attention they deserve. BUT that all ends right now!

As of today, well tomorrow, I am committing to make/visit/bake one thing each day for the next 365 days off of Pinterest.

Why do this you ask? I'd like to say it's for personal development, reaching what Oprah calls my "best" life but really, it's probably just to drive my hubby crazy with one more "thing" I am doing. :) The good news is, not to fret, he will be reaping some of the rewards from my experiment. (Mental note, make an out of the world cheesecake each month from Pinterest)

Make sure to also like my Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/indigoroadcreates and my Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/indigoroadcreates.

Happy blog following and I hope that I inspire some of you to stop pinning and start doing!

XOXO
Lacey

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 21 - Satin Rosettes

This is going to be short and sweet because I'm testing out blogger on the phone. Not liking that my keyboard won't go sideways!

Today I crafted up the most adorable piece of "head gear" that goes on a little persons noggin. I found the rosette idea on Pinterest and them added them to a headband.

These were a little difficult to make but once I got on the second and third one they got easier. Love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment